www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a week it has been!

What an amazing week it has been.  Despite the holiday, time with friends and time at a theme park I have MAINTAINED the weight I lost during my initial 9 day cleanse!  I am so excited about that.  I feel great and energized and today I am starting on my 30 day.  Tomorrow starts with p90X.  Plus my gal pal, Patti, and I are now getting serious about our half marathon training.  That event is the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

First can I say that the time I spent at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was just unbelievable.  The attention to detail and all that they did when creating that world.  And the ride was AMAZING.  I sampled a butterbeer (non alcoholic for me) as well as some pumpkin juice.  I had my shakes everday for breakfast and enjoyed some healthier options at the park.  Despite the fact that my one weakness are french fries - I was able to be strong and withstand the urge.  Discipline!  I substituted a salad for my fries and/or fresh fruit.  Those strawberries were GOOOOOOD.  I enjoyed a few pretzels (sans salt when I could) and even a few treats in Honeydukes.  While that chocolate cauldron looked amazing, I refrained and had a couple of caramels and a few of Berte Botte's every flavor beans.  :)  Those were, interesting, to say the least.

I don't know what has changed in terms of rollercoasters, but in my 'youth' I was able to go on coaster after coaster after coaster.  Now I seem to get ill on the escalator!  Seriously, though, the rides were amazing.  The forbidden journey was all I could imagine and more.  I think we went on that about a dozen times.  Perfect time to go during the off season b/c the lines were null and void.

I am home and back to my routine and anxious to start my P90X program again.  Today is a cleanse day - it's always easier for me to cleanse on Sunday's b/c other than the morning walk on the beach, we don't do much else.

I'll check in with you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment