www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 2 of my 30 day and I DROPPED ANOTHER SIZE!

Wow wow wow!!!  That's all I can say.  I'm in week 2 of my 30 day cleanse with Isagenix.  After my initial 9-day where I lost about 5lbs and 10 inches overall, I have now been consistent in my 30 day program to rebalance my nutrition and health.  Plus, my training with my up and coming half marathon is going well.  PLUS my P90X is going very well.

Yesterday I had a burst of energy and Patti and I had a good run.  Despite the wind we managed a sprint at the end.  Then I came home and did my resistance workout for the day.  I spent the evening in Orlando at the Lululemon Showroom, where I had an educational event to teach people all about the benefits of full body cleansing and rebalancing the body with proper nutrition.  It's not necessarily about LOSING a lot of weight for the gals last night, but it's the lifestyle that we live.  We love health and wellness and fitness... but we also know that the environment has toxicity that we have no control over... until NOW.  Education is key when learning about how to combat this in our society today.  And the fact that I am able to help people consistently with the Isagenix system is unbelievable.

I wish I had these foods and this system 20 years ago because every single one of my clients would have reached their goals back then.  But it's never too late, because a lot of them are ready and using the system now.  And that's my mission... to help as many people become fully healthy as I possibly can.

On another note... after the nutrition discussion, and the private shopping... the lulu gals took me to play Cardio Tennis at the Winter Park Tennis Club.  Oh My God was that awesome!  I don't think I had picked up a tennis racquet in almost 30 years.  But we were running, laughing and sweating like crazy.  I love new exercise experiences that are unique in what they do but still related to outdoor sports.  It doesn't matter if I could hit the ball or not, but when I woke up today, I was definitely sore in some places I have not been in a long time.

Then of course, Patti and I ran our early am training run.  I came home and did 90 minutes of some Power Yoga....and I have swim practice later.  I tell you... I have so much more energy now that my body is healthy from the inside out.  Go Isagenix!!

Email me at DebO@321getfitt.com if you want to get started (and everyone that contacts me gets wholesale pricing for life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment