www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 3 of the 9-day (down 5.4 lbs and 6.7 inches)

Good morning!  So this mornings workout was rougher than I had anticipated.  I met the gang to go for an easy 5 mile run, then I had planned to goto the pool as there was a 6:30am swim practice for another 90 minutes.  That's my usual day, however halfway through the run I just had no energy.  I did push myself, drank a lot of water and made it through with the help of the group encouraging me along.

For the life of me I couldn't figure out why my energy was so depleted and when I came home, I realized that I had forgotten to take my Ionix Supreme (that's my liquid vitamin B3-12) for the last several days.  The Ionix Supreme (AKA - happy juice or Bionix Supreme) is almost like instant energy, and I forgot to take it.  That won't happen again, I can assure you.

So I'm sitting in my home office, sipping my morning shake with my Ionix Supreme and it's a complete power boost.  I'm going to do some work for my business this morning and then do my P90x workout for the day later this am.  I am very much looking forward to that again.  And if I'm in the mood I might swim for the evening practice, and if not I'll go for a walk on the beach.  Either way it's going to be a beautiful day.

Oh - and I am down 5.4 lbs and 6.7 inches.  The system works.  If that's not motivation for you I don't know what is.

As a fitness professional, I have seen / heard / tried everything on the planet.  Let me rephrase - I have RESEARCHED everything on the planet that has come my way.  My clients constantly ask me what I do, what I use, etc because they want to use it as well.  Now I won't recommend anything unless I try it myself and I wont' try it myself until I research it to one inch of it's life.  Every single system on the planet has fallen short of my standards because if it's not good enough for me then it SURE is not good enough for my clients.  So again, everything has fallen short..... UNTIL I was introduced to the Isagenix Cleansing and Nutritional program.

It's not difficult to describe, but it is difficult for you to see just how passionate I am about these products when I am just writing about them.  For me, I cannot imagine a day in my life where I won't put the Isagenix Foods into my body.  All natural, all organic, no toxins, no chemicals, no hormones.... the way our food was supposed to be so our bodies can operate at their most optimal level - the way they were created to be!

I feel amazing today.  It might have started rough, but my chocolate shake of 23 grams of a grade 7, undenatured whey protein (gluten free, wheat free, barley free and 96% lactase free - which is perfect for my food allergies) I have my energy back and I'm ready to go for that swim now!  Although I have a lot of work to do, so maybe I'll go later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment