www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Friday, September 17, 2010

First Week of my 30 day - I feel amazing!

I have been so unbelievably busy I haven't had time to write much this week.  And I am out the door in 20 minutes for tonight's swim practice.

It would be so easy to not go because it is such a beautiful, sunny and relaxing night.... but how can one not goto the pool for practice when it is such a beautiful, sunny and relaxing night?

The week has been busy.  Some ups and some downs with my schedule and my food but overall I'm doing great.  I'm not overly hungry and my fitness routine is right on the mark.  Did I mention that I started P90X again this past week?  It will be my 3rd time through the system. I am sore but feeling good.  My running endurance is picking back up again as well.  The summertime was really a slack time.  Not completely slack because I still did my daily swim practice at the pool, but slack in terms of the running and weights.  But now I'm back at it all..... Swim / Run / Weights / Proper Nutrition.  And my energy is through the roof!

I wish I had the Isagenix Foods and Nutritional Rebalancing Program the first time I went through P90X.  My recovery time would have been less, my energy output would have been higher and the muscle mass would have increased more quickly.  But that's ok because I have it NOW and that's what matters.

I love the fact that before Isagenix I could not do a pull up... after Isagenix not only can I do a pullup... I can do A LOT of pullups!  That's pretty amazing.  When the body is clean on a cellular level and the pH is balanced and the homeostasis is within range... there is nothing that your body can't do.

There is still plenty of room on Team DEBO in terms of the Isabody Challenge.  Remember, it's $150,000!  Anyone want to share it with me?  Just shoot me an email - debo@321getfitt.com and we'll rock it.... like a hurricane (aprapos since there are 3 of them in the Atlantic today)

No comments:

Post a Comment