www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Monday, September 13, 2010

I started my 30 day cleanse today!

What an amazing day!  I can't believe it's already 5pm... where did the day go.

I started this morning with a 5.5 mile run with Patti... that went well.  My endurance is definitely getting back up there after all my travels and lack of my nutrition/ fitness routine this summer.  We have 2.5 months until the half marathon.  So we are dedicated and serious.

I also started my P90X officially this am.  Was I shaking when it was done!  I think I am going to be sore tomorrow.  I do like being sore though.  I can fee those muscle fibers healing as I type.  Do you ever work out so hard that you can barely lift your arms to wash your hair?  Yeah, me neither.....

After my workout, I spent a few hours at the Cocoa Beach Health and Fitness gym introducing my old clients and friends to the Isagenix Nutritional Rebalancing System.  Many have not recognized me because I have lost so much more weight with the system from when they knew me 5+ years ago.

From the gym, I ran to a meeting as I have recently joined another social group in the area.  The Hip Chicks of Brevard.  Amazing group of women.  Strong, empowered, educated women.  It's nice to be surrounded by that.

Now I am home having my dinner shake and soon to be off to coach a local girls soccer team with their PEP program (look it up)....

It's definitely a full and fabulous day.  I'll let you know tomorrow how sore I am!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, you are an absolute inspiration!!!! CONGRATS on starting your 30-day cleanse... I will follow your lead :)

    ReplyDelete