www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I laugh in the face of the new Tropical Storm!

What an amazing few days it's been.

I did a cleanse day on Saturday while attending a wholistic health expo in Daytona.  I was able to talk with so many people about Isagenix and how amazing it is for the body.  Knowledge is power and I love being able to share that knowledge with others.

Sunday was tremendous as it was our day for a long run.  We planned on doing 10 miles, but ended up doing 12.  I felt great and kept my pace.  Plus I had so much energy from the previous day's cleanse.  I am at the pace I was when I did last year's Disney Princess Half Marathon.  I'm excited that now I know I can work on speed.

I did enjoy some beach time as well.  Walking slowly but walking and feeling the surf, sand and sun was quite enjoyable.

I have been so busy with Isagenix it has taken on a spirit of it's own as everyone wants these foods and this system.  It's truly amazing and truly the vehicle I have found to help others get healthy from the inside out.  People feel so AMAZING on Isagenix and so amazing when their body's are healthy and balanced.  One of my gals even told me that she was whistling the other day.  "I don't whistle!" she said.... but the effect was immediate.   More energy, better mental clarity, better moods, better sleep... and she's melting because the body is ridding her of those toxins.  Truly wonderful!

My other training has been going well.  I'm still doing my P90X routine regularly and I'm sore in all the right places.  Of course, I am also healing more quickly which is great.  When the body functions the way it was made to function, the effect is truly amazing.

We still ran on Monday and while we were sore, we just took it easy.  Consistency is key.  Yesterday was plyo day and today we ran again.  It was windy and not quite rainy but we pushed through that wind.  We cut a half mile off the run and really sprinted the last leg.  Which felt GREAT!  I felt like Forrest Gump - "We were RUNNING!"   then we went into the gym to do some weights and get on with our day.

I have some yoga to do this afternoon, but the rest of it is good good good.

It's time to get Lean and Mean for Halloween!  Take the journey with me and let's be healthy for life!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment