www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Glorious Beach Day

Yesterday morning started in my favorite way.... with an early morning team swim practice at sunrise.  Nothing is more inspiring than seeing the golden sunshine over the water.  I love swimming with the team, they are such great kids and so talented in the pool.  Great athletes.  We did a lot of 100y drills off the blocks for time and each time I blew away my timing goal.  I kept cutting the interval shorter and shorter and it felt great.  So much energy!

The rest of the day was spent running errands and building my business.  It was a great business building day.  Plus the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing.  Now we're just sitting and relaxing while playing with my new iPad.  Now that is a fun piece of equipment.

This weekend is going to be glorious.  Labor Day on the beach, the National Kidney Foundation's Annual Surf Contest and for the first time in almost 10 years, there are actually waves!  Thanks to the two hurricanes brewing out in the Atlantic.  This should be fun to watch.

Today started with another early morning swim.  The water is so warm, so it definitely makes practice tough, but we all hung in there and did some great sets.  Do I have enough time to rinse off the chlorine before heading down to the sand?

No comments:

Post a Comment