www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 2 and TONS of energy!

Well this morning started my second week of my 30-day program. Yesterday was a cleanse day and I had SO much energy when I woke up. So much in fact that I ran 7 miles and came home to do my P90X. I love muscle memory. I slacked slighty with everything but swimming this summer and the miles, resistance and training is almost to where it was.

What is the best thing about running 7 miles in high beachy winds? Coming home and making a screaming cold, fabulously thick, all organic shake. 23 grams of indentured whey protein... And my liquid vitamin b3-12.... It's like immstarting the day over again.

Have been running around since. I can't keep this product a secret, not that I want to, but it is so encouraging that so many people are ready to get control of their health and make a difference.

We even have an informational call tomorrow night. Email me and I'll give you the code to call in. Amazing and outstanding. So many words yet I don't know if you can feel my enthusiasm in my writing. LOVE LOVE LOVE this system and foods. Yummmmmmm.

Debo@321getfitt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment