www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

What an amazingly GLORIOUS weekend.  I know I have been MIA for a couple of days but I am back and more encouraged than ever.

I did my 9day (midway) measurements.  I am down a lot of pounds and inches and I am so proud to say that the journey is continuing.

A dear friend of mine from back home came to visit today so I decided to have some shakes earlier in the day to save room for the fabulous dinner we made.  And it was fabulous.  Bright and colorful fruits, vegetables, salads, and lean proteins.  Mmmmmmmm.....

Despite the monsoon here on the spacecoast, we enjoyed a fabulous walk on the beach - having to work even harder in the wind.  A lovely run is in store first thing in the am and some relaxing beach time and wave diving through the ocean.  It has calmed down significantly since the storms in the Atlantic have dissipated.

I have so much energy.  The Isagenix Foods and nutritional rebalancing system has really afforded me to stay healthy and fit.  Since my initial healthy lifestyle change and personal weight loss of 100lbs, it has been a struggle to keep the weight off... but once Isagenix came into my life I have never had it so easy.  It is truly amazing what putting the right foods, the right nutrients and the right balance into a cleansed and healthy body can do for you.  Absolutely amazing.  If this had come to me when I first started my personal journey towards health the only thing that would have changed... is that I would have gotten to the goals much faster.  I am truly thankful that this gift has been given to me AND that I am able to help others get to where they want to go.  I understand this as I had once been there and know EXACTLY what and how they feel.

Ok, enough for a fabulously long weekend and another beach day tomorrow!

In Health!
DebO
www.321GetFitt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment