www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Day AFTER Labor Day

While my choices yesterday were VERY healthy, I still am human and ate a little more than I had anticipated.  So the scale is up a mere pound.  And you know what I say to that little pound?  NOTHING... because it will be gone by tomorrow as I am heading out for my Tuesday morning beach run.  Nothing beats it.  I laugh in the face of that little pound while I am running among the sand and surf.

Today and tomorrow were supposed to be my deep cleanse days, but I know I would be extending that until Friday and Saturday as I am having company.  What's great about the system, is that it fits with OUR schedule's.  So maybe I'm not cleansing today... I am still aware of healthy choices and my overall health.  And isn't that what it is all about?

Not so much the number on the scale but how we feel?

So goodbye little pound.  I'm going to run you off.... in more ways than one.

In health,
DebO
www.321getfitt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment