www.321GetFitt.com

Have you asked yourself these questions.... Why am I so tired? Why do I crave sweets? Why can't I lose weight? Why do I feel depressed? Why do 1 in 2 people get cancer? Why is my child's life expectancy less than mine? Learn how to get control of your life through nutrition. Balance your Mind; Balance your Body; Balance your Life.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still losing on Day 4- love how I feel using ISAGENIX

Here is is, the middle of day 4.  I was debating what I would do today in terms of my fitness.  I had initially planned to start my P90x again on Monday and I've done pieces of it here and there, but realizing that my good friend is coming to visit next week, I have decided to postpone it until after she's gone so I can focus on the program as it is meant to be instead of starting, stopping, starting stopping....

So I woke up this energy, down another 1/2 lb and full of energy.  I decided to go for a jog on the beach.  One thing I love about having moved to Florida from upstate NY many moons ago is just how wonderful a thing it is to live on the beach.  Walk out my back door and boom... the ocean.

I only ran about 2 miles, then I couldn't help it... took off my shoes and splashed the rest of the way home through the waves.  The water looked so inviting and the sun was so bright and hot... the water was so refreshing.  At one point, there was a hippie on the beach, just sitting in the sand and playing his wooden flute... sounded very much like American Indian music.  I sat and listened to the music disappearing in the wind and the sounds of the crashing waves.  And those waves were crashing.  We have three hurricanes out there brewing and sharking in the Atlantic right now.  Should make for an interesting Labor Day weekend, that's for sure.  I can guarantee the surfer's will be out there in the hundreds.... despite the rip current warnings.

I am now debating between my afternoon team swim or yoga or even both.  I'm quite comfortable with the ocean breeze coming in, plus there is early morning swim tomorrow so I'm thinking yoga with the breeze and swim in the am.

I am feeling amazing in terms of my 9 day cleanse.  This program is so easy to follow.  Never hungry, never deprived of energy, just feel so energized all the time.  Plus the foods are delicious.  There will be four days next week that it might be harder to follow than normal, but that's due to the company and not being home for a few days.  I will just have to make the best and healthiest choices I can, and that will be easy as well.  Just pack the magic bullet and I can have my shakes everyday.

Plus, if I really need something sweet I can have my Isadelight's.  Those are the most amazing chocolate snacks I have ever had.  They truly are the happy chocolates.  Dark chocolate infused with so many antioxidants it's like eating a cup of blueberries.  Yum.

Ok, time for yoga I think.  Yoga and the ocean breeze.... how perfect is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment